Lineage 2 Spectre  #0

Member Since: 2014-06-24 19:46:21

Lineage 2 Spectre

Server Description:
 Hello Dear Guest ! We are happy to see you here since this page its made for you! As you understand this page have informations about server If you need more informations you can ask them via skype "spectre.jacob" without quotes. Lets take a look at General Information of server! - Protected against third party software. - Hosted on a DDoS protected network. - Private source files. Lets take a look at Rates Exp : 1000x SP : 1000X DROP CUSTOM Safe Enchant : +5 Max Enchant : +15 Max Enchant with Spectre Scroll : +20 Enchant Normal Rate : 60% Enchant Blessed Rate : 90% Enchant Spectre Scroll Rate : 50% Enchant Elements rates of Level 4 Chance : 60% Enchant Elements rates of Level 7 Chance : 40% -Top Life Stones Rate : 15% -High Life Stones Rate : 10% -Mid Life Stones Rate : 5% #Custom Economy System# Our Economy system are based on upgrades which means everything u buy or u need to buy on the future it will needed to be upgrade for exaple You start with Dynasty Weapons | Dynasty Armors | Dynasty Jewels | Moirai Armors | Moirai Jewels all +5 for get your next armor which is the vesper you need to go on our advanced shop which there you can upgrade it to vesper then with one fee which is your currently armor ( Moirai or Dynasty ) and the Festival Coin, Silver Cup and Gold Cup that need to have , those coins ( Festival Coin, Silver Cup and Gold Cup ) are dropable on our custom farm zone those coins are not only for the armors u can exchange for other items too which are located on our advanced-main shop. This upgradeable system are based on all of our items , armors-weapons-jewels - we have only this with very easy farm and its something different on the basic economy of the typical H5 Servers that comes around. I Wish to get understood on the explaintion for more informations join in the game for get instant view. About Elemenets Areas you can get element coins that u can exchange it for Elements Stones. #Custom Farm Zones Here is the list of our custom zones with explanation of drop list and what u need them. Custom Area A (Seed of Annihilation) : There you can obtain from the mobs around 10-20 Gold Coins ,1-2 Gold Bars which u are needed for get upgradeable your items and not only , are needeable in your game play too. Custom Area B (Monastery of Silece) : There you can obtain from the mobs around 15-30 Silver Cup , 1-2 Gold Bars which u are needed for get upgradeable your items and not only , are needeable in your game play too. Custom Area C (Steel Citadel Outpost) : There you can obtain from the mobs around 20-35 Festival Coin , 1-2 Gold Bars which u are needed for get upgradeable your items and not only , are needeable in your game play too. Custom Area D (Anomic Foundry ) : There you can obtain from the mobs around 1-5 Element Coins which u are needed for buy the Elements Stones. Custom PVP Area ( Primeval Isle ) : There you can obtain each kill x2 PvP Items which are exchangeable on our main shop. Mobs Area A : There you will find the follow npc's Spectretor Royal Nemesis Waterspirit Drops : 10-20 Gold Coins ,Gold Bars Mobs Area B : There you will find the follow npc's Dragonius Hunter killer Menson Fucker Drops : 15-30 Silver Cup , Gold Bars Mobs Area C : There you will find the follow npc's Queen of Pain Prince of Persia Disputore Drops : 20-35 Festival Coin , Gold Bars Mobs Area D : There you will find the follow npc's Jacob Sniper Crobelus Viper Emerald VanHelsing Heroic Demon Drops : 1-5 Element Coins #Raid Bosses Informations *Retails Bosses RAID BOSS A : Spectre Lancer Drops : (10 Top Lifone Stone) (1500 Gold Coins) (1500 Silver Cup (1500 Festival Coin) Respawn Time : 6H +/- RAID BOSS B : Redonius Jerek Drops : (15 Top Lifone Stone) (2000 Gold Coins) (2500 Silver Cup) (2000 Festival Coin) Respawn Time : 8H +/- *Custom Raid Bosses RAID BOSS A : Darius Drops : (1 Armor Spectre Scrolls) (2 Weapons Spectre Scrolls) Respawn Time : 5H +/- RAID BOSS B : Ursa Drops : (2 Armor Spectre Scrolls (3 Weapons Spectre Scrolls) Respawn Time : 7H +/- RAID BOSS C : Crystal Maiden Drops : (3 Armor Spectre Scrolls) (2 Weapons Spectre Scrolls) (10 Top Lifone Stone) Respawn Time : 8H +/- RAID BOSS D : Skymage of Flendom Drops : (1-3 Nobless Coins) Respawn Time : 2H +/- #Olympiad Games Olympiad Battles time - from 18:00 to 00:00(GMT+2). Olympiad Period - 1 week. New heroes appears on every Sunday 12:00(GMT+2). Maximum enchant in olympiad: +6. #Events Informations There are 3 events which are the below. 1 ) [TvT] Players are randomly divided into two teams - red and blue . The goal - to win the team competition. Event held on a Private arena. You may use any items. Buffs before the fight will be removed. Have 3 minutes to register, 1 minute on Teleport, 5 minutes for fighting. At the end of the TvT, all participants are ressurected and will Teleport back. In case of dead, you won't loose experience. Rewards : 5 Event Coins each one of the winning team. 2) [CTF] Players are randomly divided into two teams - red and blue . Winning team will receive the reward. The purpose - to capture the flag opponetsm and bring it to your base. In case of death , the players automatically ressirected at its base , in 10 seconds. Event held on Private Arena. You may use any items.Buffs before the fight will be removed. Have 3 minutes to register, 1 minute on Teleport, 5 minutes for fighiting. At the end of the CTF, all participants are ressurected, heal , and Telepored back. In case of death , you wont loose ecperience. Rewards : 5 Event Coins each one of the winning team. 3) [Last Hero] Event held on Private Arena.The purpose - to kill as many enemies. For each kill you get 1 Event Coin its for exchangeable on our shop. You may use any items. Buffs before the fight will be removed. Have 3 minutes to register, 1 minute on Teleport, 5 Minutes for fighting. At the end of the LH, all participants are ressurected, heal , and Telepored bac. In case of death , you wont loose experience. Rewards : 1 Event Coins each kill. #Extra Informations Custom Cancellation System - When you get cancel, cancelled buffs will be restored after 10 seconds. So you don't need rebuff. Remember that this feature does not working in Olympiad Games. Start Up character : S80 - Morai Armors/Jewels/Weapons up to +5 free. Custom Start Location Working Freya Weapons Armors Jewels Masterwork items by Pvp Items wich you can get it by pvping only. Custom areas-farm zones which inside u can get x2 pvp items - farm items Main Town GIRAN Buffs 28+4 All Raid Bosses + Grand Bosses + Frintezza Olympiad 100% Retail like DualBox allowed 100% Retail like gameplay without any customs Flawless Geodata & Pathnodes Active and experienced development/GMteam! No corruptions! Not used accounts will be deleted after 2 months NO LAG!!! 100% Uptime International community Max Subclasses = 3 Max Subclass level = 85 All active/passive augments are fully working! (Only 1 ACTIVE OR 1 PASSIVE) All flood protections Killing Spree System which you obtain 1 PvP Item each pvp & announcements the current status of your pvping. Pvp announce per kill. Shout Chat With 50 Pvp Trade Chat with 30 Pvp Anti-Buff Skill Blocks any kind of buff. Teleport Protection Flagged players can't teleport creating more pvp action. Pvp tittle : 200 PvP : Lineage ][ Spectre 500 PvP : Lineage ][ Spectre 1500 PvP : Lineage ][ Spectre 2500 PvP : Lineage ][ Spectre 3000 PvP : Lineage ][ Spectre 5000 PvP : Lineage ][ Spectre 8000 PvP : Lineage ][ Spectre 10000 PvP : Lineage ][ Spectre 12000 PvP : Lineage ][ Spectre 15000 PvP : Lineage ][ Spectre All raid boss jewels are in shop. All items require upgrade for continue your gameplay. All farm zones drops GC/SC/FC - elemental stones - souls. #Announcers# Top Pvp Top PK Castle Lord Heroes RaidBosses Pvp Each kill Killing Spree #NPCS# - Global Gatekeeper - Main Shop - Advanced Shop - Buffer - Augmenter - Raid Boss Manager - Server Info - Donation Manager - Siege informer - Clan manager - Olympiad Manager - Class Manager - Vote Reward NPC - Top Stats Manager - Event Manager [EVENT] - Symbol Manager - Achievements - Warehouse Manager - Noblesse manager Stay Tuned Instaces coming! Thanks for reading! By the way... if you like that explanation please give as a vote! :)

Lineage 2 Spectre Stats

      About

    VoteZone.eu is the newest games toplist with many new functions. You can search for servers / sites and look into them.

      Advert
      TOTAL SERVERS IN OUR DATABASE

      254